Follow these simple steps:
- First you need to add the cabinets/products/items that you want to your quote, you can do at anytime without having to create an account.
- Once you have done this and you want to save your quote to the database, you will need to create a log-in account, see here:
- [login link] – then you can save your quote.
- Once the quote has been saved, you will need to submit this quote to us for validation and we will then in turn check/validate this for you and you will receive an email back from us advising of any issues that we see or may have and if it’s aal O.K, in this email you will be given the deposit amount and bank details to make this deposit to get your job underway. See here for more information:
- [link to payment terms]
- Once the deposit has been made, the accounts department will email you confirmation of this and then the job will go into the Job Detailing Stage and then onto the Factory for production.